Kellie and her family were down from Utah for half the week and Kellie wanted to do a Christmas party while she was here. Since she needed a place to have it she used our home. The nice thing about letting Kellie have a party at your house is she will come and clean your house first. Every shelf got dusted, 4 chess sets included, piece by piece, windows washed, bathrooms cleaned. You can have a party here anytime Kellie!

David and Ashley

Courtney & her snowman

Ashley trying to pin the nose on the snowman.

Cameron, after they spun her around a dozen times.

Porter, Kaden and my little Russian boy

Kellie's Family

Ethan enjoying the pinata spoils!
2 comments:
Hey- your girls have different haircuts. I can tell them apart now! Thanks a bunch! I don't know Kellie, but she's welcome to have a party at my house any time, too. Give her my number.
Um hi, it's me, your blog. I am writing through Jodie's blog. I'm hoping you'll update me soon. I miss having news to share. Your family misses you and wants to know what's going on in your life. Okay, gotta run before Jodie realizes I'm inside her blog. Thanks for listening.
Post a Comment