I am officially done with school for the semester. Yea! I remember my third week in, thinking this is never going to end, but it did, amazing isn't it, how time just keeps on going :-) Anyway, I had my last two finals last night and I'm to the point I don't even care what grade I got (well, I say that now but I know I'll be anxiously awaiting my grades). So I learned a few things on the way. I had been out of school for 13 years and I have to admit I was nervous about going back. I learned I can kind of do hard things (see Holli and her Darn Poster). I can't b.s. my way through a paper as good as I used to, but give me time; and last but not least, I kind of liked going back to school. Now I get a month off, yea again, my kids are so jealous, but I plan to see this degree through this time so I will start back in the spring. Hopefully this time I won't be as nervous.
For my Utah friends and family, I was out shopping last night and I thought to myself, you know, I should have wore a jacket, it's a little nippy out. I don't know why I thought you guys might enjoy that little thought ! :-)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looking forward to a high here on Monday of 24- that's F, not C and a bunch of snow this weekend. At least in December I still appreciate it. Not so much come March. Enjoy AZ in the winter. See you soon!
I forgot- Congrats on being done! Enjoy your break!
Post a Comment