So it's only day one and I want to cheat already. I know, weak. So I dyed my hair last night. My kids kept teasing me about all my gray hair. So I bought me a golden brown color kit. I even knew better than buying anything with the word golden in it because it gives me a weird red hair color - yuck! So can I buy a new color, is that a need or a want? I need to feel better about myself don't I? I also wanted a haircut but since it's a want I have to talk someone into giving me one, Kellie, I wished you lived closer, David won't do it.
Alright, enough of the whining, my hair color will fade in a few weeks and I will be happy that I can go without buying something just to make me feel better about myself. It's good for me right, thats what we tell our kids to make them feel better.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I wasn't so thrilled with my last haircut and I had Erica trim the back up a couple of inches. It took a couple of tries, but she did a really great job. What do you want done and how much do you trust your girls? Any one you could trade with? Good luck!
Post a Comment