Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kaleb's Bad Day :-(


Mom: Kaleb, how was your day at school?
Kaleb: Good, but not the bus ride home.
Mom: How come?
Kaleb: Because me and Sara (name has been changed to protect the innocent)are mad at each other.
Mom: What happened?
Kaleb: Do you remember when I told you I kissed her?
Mom: Yes, but we don't do that anymore remember?
Kaleb: It was a while ago and I found out she was cheating on me.
Mom: Cheating on you? (I'm not sure if he knows what that means)
Kaleb: Yea, when she kissed me I found out she was kissing another boy too, so she was cheating on me. So I broke up with her.
Mom: (hiding the smile) Well that's good because you're not suppose to have a girlfriend until you're 21.
Kaleb: I know, so me and Sara aren't talking to each other any more. That's why I had a bad bus ride.

I guess it's hard being 5.

4 comments:

Shumway Family said...

I wish I was 5 so I could be his girlfriend

Kathleen said...

Kaleb loves those Shumway girls!

M&L said...

You guys are too funny...I can't wait to hear about how life is when Kaleb turns 6 and 7!

Katy said...

A ha ha ha! That made my day. Kaleb is hilarious.