Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ashley & Courtney

My little girls are not so little anymore, on March 30th they turned 14. Talk about little they have been taller than me for over a year now and still our growing, they think they are slowing down though. So in honor of their birthday I thought I would share one of their talents with you, it's more of an obsession with them, but I'll take it. They love art, every year for birthday's and Christmas all they really ask for is sketchbooks and art supplies ( what parent would complain about that?).

So here is some of their work.


Ashley's Art





This was Ashley's first attempt at painting. As you can tell she's a Star Wars fan (I wonder where that came from?)




Courtney's Work:
This is Courtney's second painting that she has ever done.
This is Courtney's first painting, she painted this picture of me for Christmas. I told her I love that she made me youger and thinner :-)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, they're getting really good. I can't believe they're 14. They were brand new Beehives. Time flies.

Jodie said...

I really can't believe they are 14. They were only four when we got married. Wow. Time sure flies!! I love those girls! I love all of you and miss you a bunch. Come visit us. :) Love their art work!!

Susan said...

What happened to the 5 year olds I used to babysit. It really is hard for me to imagine anyone older than 5. These drawing/paintings are amazing.

M&L said...

Yep, the students have way surpassed the teacher! They are so talented! I can't wait until they are in college, they will blow there art teachers away!