Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged Again



So my friend Shannon tagged me. I get to share 7 random things about me. I hope I can come up with 7.

1.) I've been compiling a mental list lately of a thought that came to mind, I finish this sentence, "There's nothing better than _____" and you fill in the blank. Lately this pops into my head more times than I care to admit (makes me sound kind of mental doesn't it? Don't answer that)
Here are a few examples: There is nothing better than crawling into bed at the end of a long day! There is nothing better than cold water and ice cream sprinkled with saltines (my husband thinks it's weird too). There is nothing better than seeing your kids succeed at something. Now you try it.

2.) I have quite a few pet peeves that revolve around eating. I can't stand to hear anyone eat anything, especially something crunchy or slurpy. One morning we decided to all eat breakfast together before school, and we all were eating cereal, Aaauuuggghhh! I thought I would go crazy. We only did that once.

3.) Courtney's favorite preface to almost every conversation is, I know this is random, but,....

4.) I want to be more spontaneous. A few years back David was off for a few days because of rain (love construction) and it was the day before the girl's birthday. We woke up and said, let's go to Disneyland, and we did. A few hours later we were on the road with an itinerary and a reservation. We went to Sea World and Disneyland then came home. I wish we would do more things like that.

5.) Remember these are suppose to be random things, they're not suppose to have a rhyme or reason to them. I like my chill out time. That's the time of day everyone goes to bed, even David, and I get me time. Time to do whatever I want. That usually consists of the t.v. or the computer all to myself. This is my favorite time of day!

6.) I want to travel more. See the world. If anyone knows how to accomplish this goal of mine please let me know.

7.) I have a hard time sitting still. Church is a long three hours. I can be enjoying the lesson, but I get real fidgety that last 20-30 minutes of each meeting, especially Sunday School and Relief Society. Even with good teachers I always feel the need to get up and move, plus I don't like people sitting too close to me, I'm a bit claustrophobic.

There now you know 7 random things about me, now I am randomly going to tag anyone who reads my blog, because it probably isn't even 7 people. So if you read this consider yourself TAGGED (no cheating please).

No comments: