
Yes I have three children, but this is another one about Kaleb. I'm sure my girls say cute things to, but being teenagers they are fewer and far between (I love you girls!) there, now they're happy I haven't neglected them.
So last night Courtney gave the family night lesson on the Holy Ghost where we played the game that somebody is blindfolded and the "Holy Ghost" leads them through an obstacle of backpacks and chairs and whatever else is on the floor. After the night was through and Kaleb got ready for bed, he came up and said,
"Mom, I love the Holy Ghost, so I hugged the air like this (hugging himself), because that's where the Holy Ghost is, in the air."
See, how could I pass that story up?



1 comment:
Everyone looks great! Tell the girls that Erica feels neglected, too. They do lots of cute things when they're teenagers, it's just there's more embarrassment to go with the stories at 14 than at 4! Really girls, we do love you just the same!
Post a Comment