This happened a few months ago, but I was reminded of it tonight and thought this is something to tease him about in his teenage years.
David, Kaleb and I were driving down the street when someone cut David off, David muttered, "You moron" (because he likes to talk to other drivers which can't hear him but he likes to give them "the look" as he passes them) sorry, I digress, I'm here to tease Kaleb not David, anyway, Kaleb from the backseat asks, "Dad, what's a moron?" David replies, "It's someone who isn't very smart." Kaleb thinks about it for a moment then says, in an exasperated tone, "Well then I guess I'm a moron".
David tries not to talk to traffic anymore.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Are you sure David was referring to the other drivers or was talking about the ASU football team.
Kaleb makes me laugh! Hey, just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged! Check out my blog.
Man Mike that hurts, true, but it still hurts :-0
Post a Comment