Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School





So my baby started kindergarten today. It's hard to believe Kaleb is 5 and going to school. Both Kaleb and I have been very excited for this day! When he got home David called him to see how his first day was, this is how their conversation went:

David: What did you do today?

Kaleb: I learned something.

David: What did you learn?

Kaleb: I forgot. But I got two F's and the rest were A's.

Sounds like a rough class when you can get 2 F's on your first day. He cracks us up. He can tell the craziest stories. He makes a good Gardner because he doesn't hesitate at all when he's feeding you a good story.

The other day Kaleb and I were talking about how you should follow the prophet, and he said "Yea, not the other guy, not Plankton" I said, "you mean, Satan?", he said that Plankton was Satan's nickname. He sure thinks fast but he keeps us smiling.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Too Funny! Kaleb cracks me up. SO, what did you do with all your free time?! I know, VT, right! J/K! Hope you had a great day. Type at you later.

Katy said...

Love your blog! It's super cute. And what the heck, I want a kid as cute as Caleb but I know I won't get one. He's so hilarious.