Sunday, August 10, 2008

SURVIVOR





That's what I am, a survivor. I survived a teenage "Survivor" party we had for my teenage girls and 15 of their friends. I learned that 2 1/2 hours is too long to keep teenagers occupied, we did it, but barely. It was a back to school party, but I forgot to say that on the invitations and four of their friends showed up with birthday presents (their birthday was in March :-) lol) Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We had two tribes, Tribe Akalei (That's Ashley in Hawaiian) and Tribe Koukonei (Courtney). We had them digging through dirt with their mouths to find worms (cookie crumbs and gummy worms) we blindfolded them before we gave them their bowls to let their imaginations run wild. We had whip cream fights, gummy rats and tug of war and a whole lot of other games. The girls really enjoyed it so I guess it was all worth it in the end.

No comments: