Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Official


I know the stores start putting Christmas decorations up about the same time as Halloween decorations. And 99.9 KEZ starts earlier and earlier each year with the Christmas music, but to me one thing starts the holidays off right, so I was at the mall last night and there was a little boy who was not listening to his mother at all, ironically his name was Kaden, his mother yelled and threatened till she was blue in the face, finally she said it and the holidays officially began; "If you don't listen to me, Santa's not going to bring you any toys!"
Happy Holidays everyone!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey, I resemble that comment. In Laveen the christmas season officially began when old fat speedo man put on his red speedo, well we all have something to look forward to.

Shumway Family said...

I use that all year long, you mean I'm supposed to wait until Halloween?

M&L said...

That's hilarious! I am glad you started this blog, reading it reminds me that I am normal becaues kathleen thinks that way too...or maybe that is not so must confirmation of normal as it is crazy.

Shannon said...

Bring it on! Part of me can't wait for the season, the other part dreads all the shopping, etc. Either way, there is magic and then January feels so calm.