

So I stole this idea from my sister-in-law (thanks Jodie), she shares cute things her daughter does with Emmaisms (sp), so I thought I would do the same with Kaleb.
Kaleb is always saying cute things, sometimes I don't think they're cute for a day or two but he really is a funny kid. The other night we were singing I Am A Child of God and he asked if we could do the second verse. So we started singing and he stopped and asked "Why are they gray?" I asked him what he meant and he sang, " I am a child of God and so my knees are gray". I think we'll keep him!



3 comments:
It is so funny sometimes the things we hear that aren't actually said! You should definitely keep him!
Oh I love that boy! And you're welcome for the idea. I actually stole it from my friend Teri who posts Gab-isms for her daughter Gabi. :) We love you guys!
I guess we need to work on the words a little better in primary. Love what kids hear in the songs.
Post a Comment