
So I went to Michael's' (the store) to pick up a piece of art Kellie had framed. I waited for a lady and her mother to finish, then it was my turn. As I was leaving the store, barely able to see over this picture, it's huge, this mother and daughter duo were just leaving also. The daughter, who was probably in her 50's herself, opened the door so her mother could come through with her cart. I was literally about a foot behind them and thought the daughter would hold the door for me too. Nope, I was wrong, as I started through the door she let go. I literally had to kick the door open to keep it from shutting on me. I thought,could she not see me? Maybe not, because the huge piece of art was covering me, but certainly she could see the big dancing ladies in the picture coming at her. Which leads me to ask,is chivalry dead and if not, does it apply only to the male gender? Any thoughts?
P.S. So the story of Kim, I mean Tiffany was really a lot funnier than I am capable of putting into words. Thus I will not ever write a book, because it would be a lot funnier to me than anyone else, well maybe Kellie would laugh (we have kind of an unspoken sympathy laugh thing going on). The nurse totally was thinking that "Tiffany" was wearing her stilettos in bed, okay maybe you just had to be there. HTHBT



No comments:
Post a Comment