I just realized I got tagged, thanks Annalee :-)
So here it goes:
8 favorite T.V. Shows
Chuck, Burn Notice, Psych, The Office, Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Divine Design
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Mi Amigo's, BJ's, Carrabas, Streets of New York, Rubios, Unos, Cold Stone
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Studied for a test, practiced with my accompanist for my choir job that starts next week, picked up a Little Caesars pizza for lunch, went to Electrical Class, didn't have to study after all, went to Building Material Class, given take home mid-term (if only all mid-terms were take home test) went to the airport at 10pm to pick up sister, went to Albertsons at 11:00pm & scored on milk, 6 gallons for $6 can't beat that, went to bed!
8 Things to look forward to:
Only 8 more weeks of school, cooler weather, 8 more weeks till I get my Saturdays back, Thanksgiving, Christmas, spending more time in the kitchen, working on my backyard and office.
8 Things I love about fall:
See 8 things I look forward to. SAA
8 Obsessions:
Wow, pet peeves would be easier, I'm a procrastinator which makes me a bad obsessor, plus I have a short attention span so I can't dwell on any one obsession too long.
8 Things on my wish list:
Not listed in priority, A romantic weekend away (it is a wish list), a trip out of the country with my extended family, a new home, out of debt, out of school, a happy family, peace on earth, goodwill to men (sorry, I've been practicing Christmas songs all week).
8 people I am tagging:
Kellie, Holli, Lyndzi, Jodie, Alli, Tomb Raider Twins, Teresa, Megan
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment